Another place, that I would LOVE to make available to families is a Teriyaki joint that like my Pho’n Spot has a delicious menu (that preferably has free-range chicken that is free of arsenic and that other bad stuff) that is appealing to kids and of course they have a play area too. Yum and Yay…kids are happy, Parents are happy, the world would be a better place.
Search the web
Come Join Me!I will be sending regular updates about new posts and additions to this site to you if are interested you can JOIN ME HERE. There is an option to submit questions on the sign up form, some of which will be answered via blog post. Thank you and I look forward to sharing this journey with you!
See Posts About:
Search this site
- Home Birth and Labor Preparation Exercises 2011/03/30Exercises to best prepare a pregnant woman's body for the labor of giving birth. Strength, stamina, and flexibility are all important and will ease labor as much as possible, particularly in natural birth.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Mar 30, 2011 […]
- Making Foreclosure Moving Easier on Kids 2011/02/28Families losing their homes to foreclosure are faced with moving, often unexpectedly. Here are some ways to ease the transition for the children who are losing the neighborhood they know as they step into a new one.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Feb 28, 2011 […]
- Teen Boot Camp Survival Story & Reality Check 2011/01/25It has been a long time but seeing the number of kids being sent away to boot camps and residential treatment centers rise...it is time to talk about my experience and those who aren't here, because they can't tell it themselves.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 25, 2011 […]
- WIC and EBT ... What's the Difference? 2011/01/14I have been helped at various points in my life by both of these programs, if you are considering signing up for benefits here are some pointers and basic information!Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 14, 2011 […]
- Maternity Shopping Outside of Maternity Section Saves Money 2011/01/05Realizing my low waisted jeans still fit once my belly popped out in my second trimester was a huge breakthrough in realizing I didn't have to buy so many maternity clothes!!Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 05, 2011 […]
- Happier Family by Design...Kids First? 2011/01/04Often we hear the mantra of "Fall in love, get married, have kids, live happily ever after" but is it really like that? What if we had kids, THEN looked for love that complimented our lifestyle? Time-share marriages?Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 04, 2011 […]
- How Do BPA's or Hexavalent Chromium Relate to MS? 2011/01/04As a person diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis who always has and does drink a lot of water, recent news has me wondering if BPA's and Hexavalent Chromium might have something to do with MS?Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 04, 2011 […]
- 5 Favorite Supplements for Pregnancy 2011/01/03Every pregnancy is certainly different, being in my third I have noticed some of the supplements really do make a difference in making pregnant life more pleasant!!Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Jan 03, 2011 […]
- 5 Helpful Tips for Dealing with Schools & Medicine 2010/12/09Some simple preparation and tips can really simplify the process of making sure that your elementary school child is being well taken care of when finishing off their prescription.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Dec 09, 2010 […]
- Does Diversity Scare You? 2010/10/20Diversity is exciting, and for some scary, we are successfully living together despite the fear coming from outside the most diverse zip code in the whole USA.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Oct 19, 2010 […]
- Happy and Active Living with Multiple Sclerosis 2010/10/18My multiple sclerosis diagnosis taught me that life can change at any second, and that means to live each moment to the fullest. No reason to waste any time worrying about what 'was' or what 'would have' been.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Oct 18, 2010 […]
- Treatment of MS Vs. Stroke Leading to Disability? 2010/10/18I find that reflecting on the treatment I got as a stroke patient has helped me to believe that whatever multiple sclerosis throws at me can be handled, but it is up to me to make this happen.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Oct 18, 2010 […]
- Connecting with Local Parents Online 2010/10/14Finding a community online can be a great resource, and if you can't find one here are some instructions on how to make your own!!Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Oct 14, 2010 […]
- First Time as a Kindergarten Classroom Volunteer 2010/10/13While intimidating at first, volunteering in the kindergarten classroom is such a rewarding experience!Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Oct 13, 2010 […]
- Five Tips for Kindergarten Orientation Night 2010/09/02Here are some tips to help ease the transition to a new school and routine by being prepared for the Kindergarten Orientation put on by your child's school.Contributor: Kristin BennettPublished: Sep 02, 2010 […]
- Home Birth and Labor Preparation Exercises 2011/03/30
Do you want a site too..??