Fortunately, I am not allergic. My finger isn’t swollen at all, thought it does hurt. It has kind of a sharp pulsating pain. I put some of my diaper cream on it as soon as it happened, figure that might be helping somewhat. The pain was VERY sharp and strong for about a minute afterwards, now it is sharp but not as strong.
It’s the third time in my life that I have been stung, once I was on a boat, once I was walking down a street in Portland, and then today. It was so random I figure it must have been a wasp? Or is it the yellow jacket’s that attack randomly? I am curious just because I wasn’t by flowers or anything, just standing by the door chatting while holding the baby.
More than anything I’m glad that WHATEVER it was, it stung me and did NOT sting baby Zazen.
Now I am going to go try and convince Kenzie it is safe to go outside and that she will most likely not get stung. I just had her feel my fingers and the one that got stung is “hot” while my other ones are either cold or just warm.