Wow…just realized while I was at work today…3 months from now I will be MARRIED!
I won’t be single, won’t be a single mom, it all feels so natural but very ‘wow’ at the same time. So far I have my sisters and my daughter officially in the bridal party…no dresses yet though. We have a location for both the ceremony and the reception too!
…in almost every aspect of my life are simultaneously changing:
- Planning a wedding
- K starting Preschool this week
- G’s job situation altering daily
- Designing as much as possible what our home will look like (will it be done in 3 months..?)
- Wondering how on earth I’ll pay for anything for the wedding/house etc.
- Getting used to my job as Visual Designer
- Pondering opportunities presented to have some art shows later this year
- I started going to church!! I actually found a place where I might be able to fit into..it is still tough but I’m looking forward to being a part of a community.
Yeah…and my to-do list is a monster:
- Get the daycare website up to par
- Get MY website up to par
- Get a wedding dress…and another bridesmaid? Two?
- Figure out childcare for my business trip in about a month
- Take some time to paint
- CLEAN the house/laundry/kid/dishes…
- Get wedding stuff straightened out…flowers, food, invites,
I am having a blast though!